Chocolate Chunk Cranberry Pumpkin Cookies
Healthy enough for breakfast. Sweet enough for dessert. Fresh holiday flavors and rick chocolate. Can you get any better?
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup almond butter *sub any nut/seed butter
- 1/3 cup date syrup *sub maple or honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup Soulfull Project Super Cereal *sub rolled oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries *chopped
- 1/2 cup chocolate chunks
- 1/4 cup sliced almond
- 2 tbsp Live Glean pumpkin flour *sub more almond four
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix together the pumpkin, almond butter, syrup, date syrup, and vanilla.
Add the almond flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon,
Dump in the mix ins and stir to combine.
Scoop dough, form into large disks, and place on a lined baking sheet. (These cookies don't spread.)
Bake for 15 minutes.
Let them cool to avoid over-crumbling.
Enjoy with a cool glass of almond milk!