- 3 tbsp ground flax
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 1/4 cup Georgia Grinders Almond Butter (code SUNFLOWER for 20% off)
- 2 tbsp molasses
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Combine hot water and flax. Let “gel” for 5 minutes.
- Add the rest of the wet ingredients.
- Stir in the almond flour, protein powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- Roll into balls and place on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 – 15 minutes.
- I topped mine with Culina Vanilla Bourbon coconut yogurt!