Now if that picture doesn’t make you crave dessert, I don’t know what will…
And it would be 110% valid.
Cause these vegan, grain-free cookies have the creamiest tahini base and are jam-packed with coconut and giant almond chocolate chunks.
Oh and that flaky sea salt on top…
I’ll take another batch please!
Like all classic cookie recipes, start by beating the wet ingredients together.
Tahini has a tendency to coagulate, so make sure you whip it; whip it real good.
When that’s nice and combined, add your flours and Emmy’s Organics Chocolate Chip Coconut Cookies.
Mix. Mix. Mix.
And then the chocolate chunks…helloooo.
I feel like this could be a serious debate: chips or chunks?
Honestly, I’m all about the chunks.
Especially when they’re chunks of an Lily’s Salted Almond Dark Chocolate bar.
Warning: This dough is sticky.
So when you scoop onto a parchment-lined baking sheet, it would be wise to have slightly wet or oiled hands.
And don’t forget to top with salt.
That’s just not optional.
After baking for about 10-12 minutes, these might still seem goopy.
They will solidify as they cool and maintain a doughy center.
That’s it folks!
Go ahead and grab one.
Tahini Coconut Salted Almond Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- 3/4 cup tahini
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup cassava flour
- 1/4 tsp salt *plus more to top
- 3 Emmy’s Chocolate Chip Coconut Cookies
- 1 Lily’s Chocolate Bar *or other chocolate chunkc
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat together the tahini, olive oil, almond milk, sugar, and vanilla.
- Add the almond flour, cassava flour, salt, and cookies.
- Fold in the chocolate chunks.
- Scoop onto a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 – 12 minutes.
- Let cool for a bit so the cookies can solidify.