Hey y’all! I think Spring is officially here.
The sun is shining. The birds are chirping.
A gorgeous day to crush a workout!
Have fun friends!
Equipment: one extra heavy dumbbell; pair medium dumbbells; mat
- Down Dog Touch + Burpee
- High Knees (4) + Double Butt Kicks (4)
- Goblet Squats (heavy weight)
- Arnold Single Shoulder Press
- Renegade Row + Tricep Push-up
- Alternate Weighted V-Ups
- Mtn. Climbers (4) + Lateral Plank Walk
- Plank Position Weight Pull-Through (heavy weight)
- Reverse Lunge Pulse (heavy weight)
- Running Starts
- Squat Pulse Build
- X Squat Jumps
*MASHUP: start and end with Burpees; pick your 6 favorites to do in between
Notes: heavy weight should be at least double your medium; “build” means increase the number of pulses each rep (i.e. squat and pulse once, squat pulse and twice, squat and pulse thrice…)