Hello there sweet, salty, delish bite of heaven.
Only 4 ingredients? And covered in chocolate?
You know you want a bite.
But let’s talk about what’s in these babies.
Kettle. Corn. Granola.
Thanks Safe + Fair for creating a granola that makes these truffles epic!
The only other ingredients in these guys?
Dates, sunflower seed butter, and a splash of almond milk.
Be sure to pit and soak the dates – then they will blend super smooth.
Blend the dates, sunbutter and almond milk first.
Then add the granola.
Have a different granola on hand you love? Swap that in instead. I’m sure they will still be delish.
Transfer the dough to a bowl and freeze for a bit.
Trust me. It will make it a million times easier to roll into truffles.
After you scoop and form the truffles, freeze them again while you make the chocolate coating.
It will help the chocolate set.
Dip. Dunk. Pour. Drizzle. Roll.
Just get the chocolate on there.
And for a pretty garnish? Add some baby granola clusters to the top while the chocolate is still melty.
Then stick back in the freezer to set up.
And just like that – your little bites of heaven are done.
Share with friends.
Just enjoy them!
Sunbutter Kettle Corn Truffles
- 1 cup soaked pitted dates
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed butter *sub any nut butter
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 2 cups Sweet Kettle Corn Safe+Fair Granola
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1 tbsp date or maple syrup
- Soak dates in boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Drain dates, then add to a food processor with the sunbutter and almond milk. Blend until silky smooth.
- Add the granola and pulse to combine.
- Transfer the dough to a bowl, and freeze for 30 minutes (it will be easier to roll).
- Roll dough into tablespoon-sized balls and freeze.
- Melt the coconut oil and combine with the cacao powder and maple syrup.
- Drizzle chocolate on the truffles and top with more granola.
- Chill until firm.