- 1 cup bubbly starter (not stirred down)
- 1 1/2 cup oat milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp salt
- To make sure your starter is bubbly, feed 6 hours before starting the recipe.
- Combine starter, milk, and water to in a large bowl.
- Add flour and salt. Knead for one minute.
- Cover and rest for 30 minutes.
- Fold & stretch 4 times.
- Cover and rest for 15 minutes.
- Fold & stretch again.
- Repeat #6 and #7 4 times.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment and plop the dough in.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 12 hours.
- Remove from the fridge and set on the counter for 6 hours.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 75 minutes.
- Let cool, and enjoy!