- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 1/4 cup oat milk
- 2/3 cup applesauce
- 3 tbsp coconut oil (melted & cooled)
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup gluten-free flour blend
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup freeze-dried (or frozen) raspberries
- Mix the flax and hot water. Let it “gel” for 5 minutes.
- Add the oat milk, applesauce, oil, sugar and vanilla and mix well.
- Fold in the dry ingredients.
- Then the raspberries.
- Scoop into mini muffin tins and bake at 350 degrees for 15 – 18 minutes.