Another banana bread recipe…?!
For when you really, like reaalllly need banana bread but a) don’t want t a sink full of dishes and b) don’t want to run to the store for ingredients.
We’ve all been there.
And if you’re like nahh…
Regardless, have 6 main ingredients ever looked so good?
So yes, it’s yet another banana bread recipe.
But it’s one you’re going to want to save.
While the ingredient list is already suuuper simple, let’s talk substitutions.
Oats: could use 2 1/4 cups flour of choice
Bananas: ummm if you’re trying to sub this out, why are you making banana bread?
Egg: a flax egg (1 tbsp flax + 2.5 tbsp hot water) should work
Greek Yogurt: plant-based yogurt, applesauce, canned pumpkin, or another banana might work
Honey: maple syrup, coconut sugar, classic cane sugar
That fancy nanner on top?
Slice a banana length-wise and press the halves into the batter before you bake. Easy peasy.
Let’s get cookin!
Super Simple Blender Banana Bread
- 2 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 3 ripe bananas *one extra for topping
- 1 egg *sub flax egg
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp cinnamon *yes, a lot
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the oats to your blender or food processor. Pulse until a flour forms.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, and blend until pretty smooth.
- Transfer to a lined 9×5 loaf pan and top with an extra banana if using.
- Bake for about 40 minutes.
- Let cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then transfer to a rack to finish cooling.