It’s like banana bread and brownies got together for the most epic duo ever.
And then added dark chocolate peanut butter cups?
They’re literally UNREAL.
And the best part?
These couldn’t be easier.
Mix together 6 ingredients.
Add some cups.
And these 6 ingredients are “normal” ingredients.
Not those random specialty items you buy to use once before they collect dust in the back of your pantry.
Do a mental check. Bananas? Peanut butter? Coconut (or regular) sugar? Eggs? Cacao powder? Baking powder?
What are you waiting for?
Oh….you ate all of your peanut butter cups? Well here’s and excuse to buy more 🙂
Let’s talk substitutions:
Not a peanut butter fan? (crazies….) Use almond butter! Or tahini! Or sunbutter!
Trader Joe’s has some sunflower seed butter chocolate cups that would be epic in this recipe.
I used liquid egg whites in the original recipe, but you could sub 2 full eggs and be totally gucci.
Alright enough chit chat.
Who’s ready to get baking?
Me. Me. Me.
Flourless Peanut Butter Cup Banana Brownies
- 2 bananas
- 1/2 cup peanut butter *sub any nut/seed butter
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar *sub normal sugar
- 1/3 cup liquid egg whites *sub 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- chocolate peanut butter cups
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mash the bananas. Then add the peanut butter, sugar, and eggs.
- Once combined, stir in the cacao and baking powder.
- Pour into a lined 8×8 pan and top with peanut butter cups.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Let them COOL for at least 10 minutes, then enjoy!