What’s sweet and nutty and chewy and festive in one fabulous bite?
These Cashew Cookie Dough Cookies!
Just look at that texture.
And would you even guess that they’re vegan and gluten free?
I think not.
I made these guys with the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough cashew butter from Juice Project, but I’m sure any nut butter would work wonderfully.
The only other ingredients? Sugar. Flax milk. Almond flour. Arrowroot starch. Baking powder. Salt.
Easy as pie!
A generous drizzle of white chocolate is optional.
Cashew Cookie Dough Cookies
- 1/2 cup Cookie Dough Cashew Butter *sub any nut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup non-dairy milk *I used Flaxmilk
- 1/4 cup arrowroot starch *sub corn starch
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- vegan white chocolate
- cacao nibs
- Beat the nut butter, sugar, and almond milk together.
- Add the arrowroot, almond flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Chill the dough for at least an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Scoop dough into tablespoon-sized balls and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes.
- LET THEM COOL. (They'll firm up.)
- Then enjoy!